Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Boxing Day2

Yey! I'm so proud of myself I made it to Day2 at the gym. Yes, an achievment to a person that enjoys spending money on yearly membership at almost every gym in Bahrain and visits it for a day or two all year!
Okay, I won't get over excited and aim to make it to day 30 =)

Highlights of the day:
- Upon arrival, the instructor asked us to write on the wall. Anything we want. I grabbed a spray bottle and wrote (Jump!) right beneath the long mirror I face when excercising.
- We had the usual fitness routine that felt harder today as we had to repeat them faster & we had to fake climbing the mountain
- I noticed that I started punching the bag harder and faster. My movement while boxing improved too.
- My stomach aches now as I had to do multiples of sit-ups
- I like how I suddenly became consious of my dinner habbits. How I think twice before nibbling on a piece of cake or any leftovers in the fridge.
- Dinner today was a bowl of Yoghurt and plenty of water

Can't wait for Day3

No comments:

Post a Comment